|SMP® is now offering a range of Fuel Rail Assemblies covering several multi-cylinder applications of gasoline engines for automotive, industrial, and marine use.
- Low-pressure port fuel injection
- “Plug and Drive” Fuel Rail Assembly 100% tested by SMP® before delivery
- Can be used with any kind of top feeding injectors
- Compatible with E85
- All components meet or exceed industry standards for corrosion resistance
- Long product life
Low Pressure Fuel Rail Assemblies
- SMP® can meet existing customer specifications or help develop original ones based on engine performance characteristics. These Fuel Rail Assemblies can be composed of: Fuel Rail, Injectors, Pressure Regulator, Clips and Diagnostic Valve. Rail Assemblies can be offered as returnless.
- The components and assembly process comply with the highest automotive quality standards (SAE, TS16949).
- SMP® offers a wide range of injectors to choose from in order to meet customer’s fit, form, and function needs. Customers have a choice of outline, connector type, impedance (low or high), and performance characteristics.
- The rails are made of stainless steel for use in marine applications. Other configurations are available upon customer’s request.
For a complete product specification sheet click link below.